Tuesday 12 November 2013

Ticking Time....

It has taken all of 7 months to realise that it is no good to simply ''do something'' because it is a job...its a waste of one,s time and life too...but so easy to do something that simply pays a wage...and then get trapped in that position...but sometimes we follow the easy route and simply just ...do the job because it is safe and secure...and there are those ever present financial obligations etc..most of us have them...

...however just having the time to be me again and to do/create what I enjoy....has been a blessing in the pursuit of balance and control. Control was taken away when I joined a large organisation some 11 years ago...and its only now that I have been able to throw off those chains of ''restriction and compromise'' , and take control of my own time again...at least I have now an 'appreciation' of what I achieve now...not simply being perceived as a pawn in a giant chess game that I had no control/influence of, but was merely a piece to be pushed in multiple directions without consultation...

Others were always playing games with my life, believing they somehow where superior in apparently knowing what was right or best , without even discussing topics/situations with me....that now has been wiped away...and as a result of that process...and having time to reflect on how people meddled with my career over the last 12 years , has brought me to the conclusion that I don't ever want to be a pawn again..
being free has allowed me to re focus on what is important to me and has allowed me to choose my own path....being away from those negative forces that sought to make my life difficult for their own pleasure....is a further blessing and makes me loathe to ever want to work for a large organisation again...self employed is perhaps the only logical path to follow...I guess I am just wary now of the ''gift bearers'' who had knives hidden behind presents!!!

This week will see me forge ahead with floral work, in the run up to Xmas...hope sales go well...love art , love life...freedom is good too.
https://www.artgallery.co.uk/work/130529

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.