Friday 8 November 2013

As ''Time'' goes by...

THE LAST FEW DAYS HAVE REALLY MADE NE LOOK CAREFULLY AT WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO ME ....Art is where I want to be and working on new creative projects and ideas, is for me, extremely important and keeps me motivated moving forward, also being away from outside controlling forces, that push and pull me away from what is important to me career wise, is something I want to avoid at all costs. I guess I'll have to increase my work rate even further to stay away from negative influences  , that could pull me back into the world of ''sheepdom'', just working for a cheque, with no real intellectual reward or stimulation...did that for too long, wasted too many years just working to pay bills....can't go back down that road...have to make art sell and really need to  expand network faster and more effectively...its like a race right now..in my head I have a cut off date and have to be realistic about the income side of things...the last few months have allowed me to be who I want to be and what I'm most interested in pursuing as a career. Now its the time to pull all the hours of work together and generate some new sales in the run up to Xmas. I enjoy my own work space and controlling my own life, returning to work for something else or someone else would be contrary to all the sacrifice over the last few months...here is hoping to good sales over the next few months.
Links to new work are : https://www.artgallery.co.uk/work/130538
                                     https://www.artgallery.co.uk/work/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.